What is it?
Camo-pen is a new innovative product Chris H (Founder, Designer and Operations manager) & Grzegorz J ( Product engineer and Brand Manager) whos idea was to reinvent the way Airsofter paint their gear!
Why not just use a stencil?
Although using stencils can be a great way to apply both micro and macro patterns to your gear it does take a fair bit of preparation and applying stencils can be particularly awkward. Instead, you can easily achieve look-alike camo-patterns like Pencott Greenzone, Multicam Tropic by simply applying the paint as is. It also tends to give you a lot more control over the paint unlike the traditional spray can method and isn’t particularly more expensive either.
These are the currently available Camo-Pen swatches as of 24/09/2019.
I have personally used the following colours:
- Apply a base coat, this is the best way to get a flat colour down before using the camo-pens to apply a pattern. Applying a base coat using the camo-pens is possible but will take considerably longer.
- Decide on a design and get any templates ready, I have made a few templates which you can download for free at the bottom of this page.
- Give each camo-pen a good shake to properly mix the paint before applying.
- Squeeze out a small amount of paint onto a scrap piece of material, dab the sponge into the paint and apply lightest to darkest colours first, in between layers waiting 5 minutes is recommended to allow the paint to slightly dry.
- Leave for a full hour to dry and harden.
Fixing wear and tear
They’re also currently holding two giveaways where once they reach 500-page likes on Facebook one lucky follower will win! Or otherwise, they’re hosting a similar giveaway on Instagram! once they reach 1000 followers!
We need your help! If you tried CAMO-PEN then head to our facebook page and leave us a review! Every 10 reviews we will give away some free CAMO-PENS! We do not care if the review is good or bad as long as it is honest! Once you leave a review you will be entered to win every time we get 10 reviews!!!! so if you are the first review and we get 30 review you will be entered to win 3 times!